OUR FINANCIAL POLICY
Unfortunately, due to an increase in long-standing and unpaid balances, we are no longer able to provided services for any horse, that is not life saving, without an agreed-upon payment schedule.
Prompt payment for services and products is expected, in full, at the time of your appointment. You will receive a verbal treatment plan or estimate before any services are performed, which will give you a cost range of the recommended medical treatment for your horse. If you require a written estimate, please let your treating veterinarian know.
If prior arrangements are made for a payment plan option, the following will apply:
- A deposit of at least half will be due at the time of the appointment
- A credit or debit card number will be REQUIRED at the time of the appointment to be run on an agreed-upon schedule (Monthly)
- Your account will accrue a 1.5% monthly maintenance fee, or $15 minimum monthly even if payments are being applied regularly
Additional Services Rendered:
• No additional (non-urgent) services shall be provided if accounts are 30 days past due in payment
• No additional (non-urgent) services shall be provided if account balance total is over $400
• If any urgent, emergency services are required, an additional 50% of that invoice will be due at the time of the ER visit
For your convenience, PenMar Equine accepts ALL credit cards, debit cards, checks (with Drivers License # for new/unknown clients) and cash.
Prior to your first appointment, please print and fill out the Vet Services Agreement Form below (in its entirety) and bring to your appointment.
(Click link above and form will open in new window)